ASi-5 cable duct motor modules – new housing, proven technology
Use proven ASi-5 technology in the cable duct respectively in a new housing form. Our ASi-5 cable duct motor modules for the control of 2 or 4 motorized rollers have the same advantages as comparable Ethernet-based modules – but you also benefit from all ASi advantages.
Thanks to ASi, for example, you drastically reduce the wiring effort and gain topology freedom. ASi-5 enables, among other things, cyclic writing of speeds and ramps as well as complete diagnostics. Other advantages include the cost-effective and flexible integration of many motorized rollers, the simple implementation of zero pressure accumulation (ZPA), and the easy integration of safety technology in the same system. ASi-5 enables, among other things, cyclic writing of speeds and ramps as well as complete diagnostics.
With our ASi-5 cable duct motor modules, you can control 24 V and 48 V motorized rollers from various manufacturers (e.g. Interroll, Itoh Denki, RULMECA). Do you want to control motorized rollers especially cost-effectively and implement less demanding applications? Then discover our ASi-3 cable duct motor modules here.
- Dimensions perfectly suited for cable duct
- Optional ASi-5 addressing socket for easy addressing
- Integrated cables for sensors and motors for easy, fast installation. Other cable lengths available on request
- Easy diagnostics through various status LEDs (e.g. motor errors, inputs)
- Protection class IP54
- Application also possible in extreme temperature ranges (-30° to 70°)
Our cable duct motor modules all offer the same advantages – regardless of the number of motor connections. They can be easily mounted along the ASi profile cable via the supplied substructure module.